CPRG strives to
- Provide credible and well researched analysis of policy issues: CPRG produces independent, well-researched, and credible analysis of policy challenges to further the goal of public involvement in India’s policy ecosystem. It emphasises on effective policy implementation by involving people from the ground level in the policy making process thereby promoting bottoms-up approach.
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of initiatives and programmes: CPRG believes in holding the stakeholders of the policy process accountable for the successful implementation of their projects and evaluating their societal impact. With many initiatives aimed at conducting robust research into the efficacy of those projects and developing new ideas and designs for their improvement, CPRG actively works towards transforming the policy process to achieve the ideals of good governance.
- Engage with stakeholders to collect feedback on policies: CPRG actively collaborates with policy stakeholders at all levels, from NGOs working at the grassroots to Universities and government bodies, for formulation and implementation of policies. CPRG also provides inputs and advisory support to elected officials, government committees and commissions, and non-governmental organizations working on bridging the policy gaps in the society.
- Bridging the gap between academic research and policy implementation: CPRG aims at bridging the wide gap between research and implementation by involving field experts in understanding the efficacy of the policies at the ground level through thorough research and analysis related to the outcomes of the policies envisaged by the government.
- The next generation of leaders: CPRG believes that India is poised to be the leader of the global knowledge age and an indispensable stakeholder in meaningful global conversations, apart from setting its own long-term trajectory of a dynamic domestic policy process. CPRG thus works towards providing gainful opportunities in an effort to promote the involvement of young people in policymaking and politics to prepare India for its rightful position on the global stage.